- To recommend treatment alternatives
- To tell you about dental services and products that may benefit you.
- To remind you of an appointment
- Share information with third parties who help us with treatment, payment, and other health operations. Our business associates must follow our privacy practices.
- Share information with family or friends involved in your care or payment for your care provided. You have the opportunity to agree or object to this disclosure. If you are unable to agree or object, we may disclose information as necessary based on our professional judgment.
- For health oversights activities such as investigations, audits, and inspections as authorized by law.
- For lawsuits and similar proceedings when we receive satisfactory assurance that appropriate precautions have been taken.
- When requested by law enforcement as required by law or court order. - When otherwise required by law.
TMJ Dental Health Center is Required By Law To:
- Maintain the privacy of your health information.
- Provide this notice that describes the ways we may use and share your information.
- Follow the terms of the notice currently in effect.
After submitting, feel free to return to the Patient Forms page. Please note, there are multiple forms for each section.