Advanced Digital Technology For Better Treatment Planning And DiagnosisSchedule Your Consultation Today!
The Benefits Of Cone Beam
- Provides a comprehensive 3-D digital image of face and jaw
- Useful for diagnosis of complex dental conditions
- Faster, safer, and more comfortable than a medical CT scan
Cone Beam 3-D Imaging
- Visualize anatomy that can not be diagnosed externally or from traditional x-rays
- Create better, more effective treatment plans
- Assess benefits and risk of treatment options
- Analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, such as nerves, prior to the procedure
- Up to 10x less radiation exposure to the patient than traditional x-rays
- Faster scan time (10-40 seconds vs. several minutes)
- Less expensive
- Implant planning
- Earlier detection of oral infections and tumors
- TMJ analysis
- Airway studies (ie: sleep apnea)
- Impacted teeth
- Periodontal disease
- Ischemic bone disease screening
It is important to us that our patients receive the most advanced care possible. We utilize cone beam technology because it gives us a clear view of facial nerves and bone structure, which allows us to plan a customized procedure to protect your nerve endings. Such advanced technology allows us to minimize pain and speed healing!
Dr. Wall along with his staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Whether you are interested in dental implants, gum recession treatment, or even a full mouth reconstruction, Dental Solutions is ready to help you. Schedule an appointment today. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you wish to have Dr. Wall review a 3d cone beam
Schedule Your Appointment with the Holistic Dentist
Every service we offer is aimed at improving your overall health. We offer several procedures that eliminate the need for surgical incisions, reducing your discomfort, downtime, and the need for multiple visits. Call our office to schedule your consultation today.