Advanced Digital Technology For Better Treatment Planning And Diagnosis
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
New Patients: (801) 685-1197 | Current Patients: (801) 298-1812
The Benefits Of Cone Beam
You can enjoy a safer, faster, and more comfortable session for dental x-rays with the Cone Beam 3-D Dental Imaging System.
- Provides a comprehensive 3-D digital image of face and jaw
- Useful for diagnosis of complex dental conditions
- Faster, safer, and more comfortable than a medical CT scan
Cone Beam 3-D Imaging
CT Scans and Cone Beam Imaging systems generate 3D, high definition x-rays within seconds. The panoramic images are remarkably clear, which helps with diagnosing and treating dental ailments. These scans allow us to quickly assess your dental needs and get you back out enjoying your life in less time than you might expect from traditional imaging equipment. Click Here to view the 3-D CT Scan process.
The health and safety of our patients is our highest priority, which is why we utilize a cone beam imaging system in our office. Unlike traditional x-ray systems, the Cone Beam system produces a very low dose of radiation, thus reducing unnecessary exposure. Some additional benefits of cone beam imaging include:
- Visualize anatomy that can not be diagnosed externally or from traditional x-rays
- Create better, more effective treatment plans
- Assess benefits and risk of treatment options
- Analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, such as nerves, prior to the procedure
- Up to 10x less radiation exposure to the patient than traditional x-rays
- Faster scan time (10-40 seconds vs. several minutes)
- Less expensive
- Implant planning
- Earlier detection of oral infections and tumors
- TMJ analysis
- Airway studies (ie: sleep apnea)
- Impacted teeth
- Periodontal disease
- Ischemic bone disease screening
It is important to us that our patients receive the most advanced care possible. We utilize cone beam technology because it gives us a clear view of facial nerves and bone structure, which allows us to plan a customized procedure to protect your nerve endings. Such advanced technology allows us to minimize pain and speed healing!
Dr. Wall along with his staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Whether you are interested in dental implants, gum recession treatment, or even a full mouth reconstruction, Dental Solutions is ready to help you. Schedule an appointment today. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Schedule Your Appointment with the Holistic Dentist
Every service we offer is aimed at improving your overall health. We offer several procedures that eliminate the need for surgical incisions, reducing your discomfort, downtime, and the need for multiple visits. Call our office to schedule your consultation today.