Oral ID Cancer Screening
Oral Cancer is Extremely Dangerous and Must be Diagnosed Early
What Happens During An Exam?
- Exam of the tongue and insides of your mouth to check for red or white patches or sores
- Feel the tissues of the mouth to check for lumps or other abnormalities
- Use OralID™ fluorescence technology to identify any areas of risk
- Order further testing on abnormalities that are found
OralID™ Cancer Screening in Bountiful, UT
Why You Should Have Your Dentist Screen for Oral Cancer
- See precancerous cells or abnormal lesions at their earliest stages.
- Cost-effectively provide patients with the best oral cancer detection technologies available.
- Save lives and improve quality of life
Once a lesion or suspicious area is detected, a sample is obtained using a painless brush technique. The sample is sent to an oral pathologist who determines if further investigation is necessary. If oral cancer or any type of cancer runs in your family, or you just want the peace of mind a clear oral pathology exam can bring, call Dental Solutions, Inc.
Schedule Your Appointment with the Holistic Dentist
Every service we offer is aimed at improving your overall health. We offer several procedures that eliminate the need for surgical incisions, reducing your discomfort, downtime, and the need for multiple visits. Call our office to schedule your consultation today.