- Instant results
- Less exposure to radiation than with conventional film
- Sharper images than conventional film
- Ability to enhance images for easier viewing
- Ability to compare multiple, enlarged images
- Used for patient co-diagnosis
SDigital radiology assists with assessment and treatment planning
Dr. Wall stays abreast of current technology and utilizes the latest advances in dental diagnostics. Digital radiography is one of the many diagnostic tools Dr. Wall uses to assist with proper assessment and treatment planning. Specialized sensors are used to capture X-rays after they pass through your teeth and bones. Because the sensors are digital, you receive 90% less radiation as compared to traditional dental radiographs.