Before and After Photos
Before and After Photos
- Case #1: Diabetes, severely worn teeth, abscessed tooth, root canal treated tooth, sleep apnea, mercury, decay
- Case #2: Severely worn teeth, TMJ, bruxism, root canal treated tooth, decay
- Case #3: Oral galvanism, root canal treated teeth, mercury, eye pain, jaw pain, sinus pain
- Case #4: TMJ, mercury, root canal infection, oral galvanism, lost vertical occlusion
- Case #5: Oral galvanism, failing infected root canals, systemic infection, sleep apnea, occlusal issues
- Case #6: Crohn’s disease, occlusal issues, mercury, and tinnitus (ear)
Diabetes, severely worn teeth, abscessed tooth, root canal treated teeth, obstructive sleep apnea, mercury, decay.
Teeth restored with Emax (lithium disilicate) and Filtek Supreme Ultra (composite resin). Infected teeth removed and replaced with zirconium implants.
Obstructive sleep apnea treated with Full Breath Sleep appliance.
Diabetes monitored by primary care physician and controlled with insulin and improved nutrition.
severely worn teeth, TMJ dysfunction, bruxism, root canal treated tooth, decay.
Teeth restored with Emax (lithium disilicate) and Filtek Supreme Ultra (composite resin). TMJ dysfunction treated by correcting vertical dimension of occlusion with an occlusal orthotic appliance for several months, a nighttime appliance to prevent bruxism, and emotional assistance.
Decayed teeth treated using dental dam isolation, waterlase technology and ozone sterilization.
Oral galvanism (dissimilar metals creating an electrical current and corrosion), root canal treated teeth, mercury, eye pain, jaw pain, sinus pain
TMJ dysfunction (daily severe headaches, limited mouth opening, meniere’s disease, high pitched ear ringing, dizziness, sharp pain around lips and chin, constant back of head pain), mercury, failed root canal therapy with infection, oral galvanism, lost vertical dimension of occlusion.
Severe chemical burns from oral galvanism, failing and infected root canal treated teeth, lost vertical dimension of occlusion, “unexplained” systemic infection, obstructive sleep apnea with severe oxygen deprivation/desaturations
Patient had history of Crohn’s disease, poor bite, mercury toxicity and tinnitus (ear ringing).
Metal removed, cavitation surgically debrided, ozonated, and bite is currently undergoing reconstruction.
Schedule Your Appointment with the Holistic Dentist
Every service we offer is aimed at improving your overall health. We offer several procedures that eliminate the need for surgical incisions, reducing your discomfort, downtime, and the need for multiple visits. Call our office to schedule your consultation today.