Dr. Judson B. Wall, DDS, FAGD, FAACP, AIAOMT
Dr. Judson B. Wall has been helping patients to feel better for over fifteen years. He is a graduate of the University of Utah and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. He has an impressive list of accomplishments and credentials, including Accreditation by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, a Fellowship with the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (July 2010), a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (June 2007) and an Associate Fellowship with the World Clinical Laser Institute (July 2005). he is internationally sought after as a lecturer, teaching and training about metal-free dentistry, zirconia implants, TMJ dysfunction and sleep appliance therapy.
Dr. Wall has a commitment to excellence and education that is uncommon. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, International Association of Oral and Medical Toxicology (IAOMT), Holistic Dental Association, and International Association for Orthodontics. He has received advanced training from the Institute of Advanced TMJ Studies, one of the world’s most prestigious TMJ dysfunction therapy education programs, along with Rondeau Seminars, and an ongoing host of Continuing Education courses. He is in the founders circle for the Lumix2 Cold Pulsing Laser, and is among the first dentists along the Wasatch Front to employ this technology.
Serving the community is a priority for Dr. Wall and his team. Along with educating elementary students across Davis county about dental health, Dr. Wall is a provider for the “Give Kids a Smile” program. While serving in the United States Air Force, Dr. Wall was awarded the Air Force Achievement Medal for Meritorious Service. Other community service recognitions include Salt Lake District Award of Merit for Boy Scouts of America (2006), Chamorro District Scoutmaster of the Year (2004), completion of BSA Woodbadge training (2005), and the Silver Beaver award (2010).
In his spare time, Dr. Wall enjoys spoiling his wife, Marisa. Dr. Wall loves teaching his four boys, Keaton, Chase, Brooks and Landon to work hard and play hard. And he is developing his own practice management software on a Mac. He is an avid fly-fisherman, outdoorsman, and especially enjoys water – and snow – skiing. Gardening has become one of his greatest ways to relax. His latest venture is designing a “green” office, including a garden area where patients may walk, eat, relax and heal. The garden will be the source of the fresh vegetable/fruit smoothie of the day.
Dr. Wall is also a peer reviewer for professional publications of AGD articles.
Dr. Giselle Batcheller
- Dr. Gordon Christensen (fixed prosthodontics, implants, mini implants)
- Dr. Richard Miron (PRF)
- Dr. Phil Mollica, Dr. Mark McClure, Dr. Judson Wall (Integrative & Biological Dentistry)
- David Getoff (Naturopathic Medicine)
- Dr. Luke Cua (Chinese Medicine)
- Dr. Harvey Shiffman (Fotona Lightwalker Laser Procedures including Smoothlase(TM), Nightlase(TM), Liplase(TM), Necklase(TM), Smootheye(TM), and advanced laser procedures for facial esthetics)
- Dr. Josh Brower (PRF Facial Esthetics)
- Dr. Gigi Meinecke (Botox & Dermal Fillers)
- Dr. Valerie Kanter (Integrative & Regenerative Endodontics)
- American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry, training for 2020 Naturopathic Medical Doctor Board Certification and degree in Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine
- Fotona Lightwalker Advanced training with Dr. Harvey Shiffman in Boynton Beach, Florida- Advanced procedures (Smoothlase (TM), Nightlase(TM), Liplase(TM), and Advanced Laser Esthetics)
- Dr. Valarie Kanter Integrative Regenerative Endodontics course in Beverly Hills
- Chinese medicine & needle-free acupuncture training in Los Angeles
- AADSM (American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine)
- AGD (Academy of General Dentistry)
- LVI Endo Root Camp in Georgia
- Gordon Christensen clinical courses in Provo & Scottsdale Center
- Microcurrent conference in Florida
- FACES Botox & Dermal Fillers Course – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Holistic Dental Association
Schedule Your Appointment with the Holistic Dentist
Every service we offer is aimed at improving your overall health. We offer several procedures that eliminate the need for surgical incisions, reducing your discomfort, downtime, and the need for multiple visits. Call our office to schedule your consultation today.