Dr. Judson B. Wall, DDS, FAGD, FAACP, AIAOMT
Dr. Judson B. Wall has been helping patients to feel better for over twenty years. He is a graduate of the University of Utah and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry. He has an impressive list of accomplishments and credentials, including Accreditation by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, a Fellowship with the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (July 2010), a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (June 2007) and an Associate Fellowship with the World Clinical Laser Institute (July 2005). he is internationally sought after as a lecturer, teaching and training about metal-free dentistry, zirconia implants, TMJ dysfunction and sleep appliance therapy.
Dr. Wall teaches dentists from around the world how to perform holistic dentistry. He hosts in-person training in his state-of-the-art facility in Bountiful, Utah. Dentists travel from far and wide to learn how to diagnose and treat patients in a manner that will have lasting beneficial systemic health effects. Details of Dr. Wall’s training programs can be found here: holisticdentaleducation.com. Dr. Wall is also a peer reviewer for professional publications of AGD articles.
Dr. Wall has a commitment to excellence and education that is uncommon. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, International Association of Oral and Medical Toxicology (IAOMT), Holistic Dental Association, and International Association for Orthodontics. He has received advanced training from the Institute of Advanced TMJ Studies, one of the world’s most prestigious TMJ dysfunction therapy education programs, along with Rondeau Seminars, and an ongoing host of Continuing Education courses. He is in the founders circle for the Lumix2 Cold Pulsing Laser, and is among the first dentists along the Wasatch Front to employ this technology.
Serving the community is a priority for Dr. Wall and his team. Along with educating elementary students across Davis county about dental health, Dr. Wall is a provider for the “Give Kids a Smile” program. While serving in the United States Air Force, Dr. Wall was awarded the Air Force Achievement Medal for Meritorious Service. Other community service recognitions include Salt Lake District Award of Merit for Boy Scouts of America (2006), Chamorro District Scoutmaster of the Year (2004), completion of BSA Woodbadge training (2005), and the Silver Beaver award (2010).
In his spare time, Dr. Wall enjoys spoiling his wife of 25 years, Marisa. Dr. Wall loves teaching his four boys to do what they love and love what they do. Gardening and wakesurfing are Dr. Wall’s most favorite releases and connections with nature.
Here’s a recent outing:
And a picture of his raised-bed garden plots:
Dr. Giselle Batcheller
- Dr. Gordon Christensen (fixed prosthodontics, implants, mini implants)
- Dr. Richard Miron (PRF)
- Dr. Phil Mollica, Dr. Mark McClure, Dr. Judson Wall (Integrative & Biological Dentistry)
- David Getoff (Naturopathic Medicine)
- Dr. Luke Cua (Chinese Medicine)
- Dr. Harvey Shiffman (Fotona Lightwalker Laser Procedures including Smoothlase(TM), Nightlase(TM), Liplase(TM), Necklase(TM), Smootheye(TM), and advanced laser procedures for facial esthetics)
- Dr. Josh Brower (PRF Facial Esthetics)
- Dr. Gigi Meinecke (Botox & Dermal Fillers)
- Dr. Valerie Kanter (Integrative & Regenerative Endodontics)
- American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry, training for 2020 Naturopathic Medical Doctor Board Certification and degree in Integrative Biologic Dental Medicine
- Fotona Lightwalker Advanced training with Dr. Harvey Shiffman in Boynton Beach, Florida- Advanced procedures (Smoothlase (TM), Nightlase(TM), Liplase(TM), and Advanced Laser Esthetics)
- Dr. Valarie Kanter Integrative Regenerative Endodontics course in Beverly Hills
- Chinese medicine & needle-free acupuncture training in Los Angeles
- AADSM (American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine)
- AGD (Academy of General Dentistry)
- LVI Endo Root Camp in Georgia
- Gordon Christensen clinical courses in Provo & Scottsdale Center
- Microcurrent conference in Florida
- FACES Botox & Dermal Fillers Course – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Holistic Dental Association
Dr. Serg Montes
Dr. Montes has been guiding his patients to better health through dentistry for over 15 years. He moved to Utah in 2017 from northern Arizona where he owned and operated a health-focused dental clinic for 13 years. Dr. Montes earned a degree in Molecular and Cellular Biology from the University of Arizona and then worked doing medical research for the Sarver Heart Center, studying viral diseases and heart failure and publishing several articles. He then went on to receive his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Iowa. Since then, Dr. Montes has completed thousands of hours of continuing education. His educational interests have included the following:
- He has become a leading expert and instructor in less-invasive Biomimetic Dentistry
- Montes is a faculty club member of SPEAR, a center dedicated to Excellence in clinical dentistry, teaching dentists cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry.
- Member of the Ozone Master Classes, a group of dentists and physicians dedicated to the advancement of Ozone-oxygen therapies
- Montes is a board-certified naturopathic physician (NMD)
Dr. Montes is most passionate about being a partner in his patient’s journey towards better health. When asked why he feels this way, he responds, “I know that a proper, biologic approach to dentistry will have life-changing impact on the health of my patients and friends.” Dr. Montes is active in the alternative health community and loves researching and sharing with others ways that they can become more healthy in an ever more unhealthy and toxic environment.
Dr. Montes has always enjoyed doing service for the community. He has taken dental students to central America to provide free dental services and he and his partners were founders of the Arizona Smile Day for the homeless. He has also always participated in Freedom Day where free and discounted services are provided for veterans and active-duty military. He and his wife Lisa have 3 sons and 3 daughters ranging in ages from 12 to 25. Being in the woods camping with his family is his favorite place to be and where he gets grounded and finds peace. His secret pleasure is cooking and he loves to find finding new healthy recipes and then playing with them to make them even better.
Schedule Your Appointment with the Holistic Dentist
Every service we offer is aimed at improving your overall health. We offer several procedures that eliminate the need for surgical incisions, reducing your discomfort, downtime, and the need for multiple visits. Call our office to schedule your consultation today.